Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Play Time!

Mary Pat loves to play. Whether she is on her play mats in the den or in her exersaucer, she loves talking, shaking her toys and of course putting everything in her mouth! We try to rotate her toys so there is something "new" every few days and she get so excited when she sees something "new" to chew on! Also, while Mommy is cooking dinner and while Mommy and Daddy are eating Mary Pat keeps herself very entertained in the exersaucer! She loves to twirl herself around and try to eat EVERY toy on it! Below are a few pictures of play time and more can be found here.


I LOVE my ball and try to get the jingle bell out of the middle!
This toy has many fun parts to suck on! Can you see the slobber on my shirt?

Cheese!
Yummy!

2 comments:

Leenie said...

That ADD chair looks like it is the new improved version!

Leenie said...

Couldn't resist, had a sucky word verification earlier, this one is pretty good...
latojoi - as in: "I love my tasty ADD chair, it brings me a latojoi, (lot of joy), just like I bring a latojoi to my Mommy and Daddy."

...I know, get a life Leenie.