Monday, June 1, 2009

Cousin Play Time!

Mary Pat and Victoria had a wonderful time playing together while we were in Spartanburg! Victoria was such a great big cousin and helped show Mary Pat how to play with all of the toys Nana had pulled out. Here are a few more pictures from the weekend including some cousin "photo sessions", Mary Pat (and Daddy's) first trip to the Lake Bowen Fish Camp, and lunch with Auntie Moe, Brittany and Megan at Fuddruckers.
Victoria showing Mary Pat how this toy works.



Mary Pat figured out how to put this in her mouth all by herself!

2 comments:

Leenie said...

Gee, all I rated was a slight profile snap of my not most flattering side... next time I guess I'll have to go to Fuddruckers and for-go driving all the way to Lake Bowen and spending the entire day with you guys...

Shannon and Chuck Kolenik said...

I have a GREAT picture of you and Nana, but I was forbidden to put it on the blog. If you are that hurt, I will post it immediately!

Shannon