Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Day!!!!

Today we had a family snow day! Due to "blizzard conditions" on Long Island all day, Mommy, Daddy and Mary Pat got to stay home from work/school. We had a great day relaxing, watching Nick Jr. and The Disney Channel and reading all of Mary Pat's books (over and over again). Late this afternoon the snow and wind let up a little bit so we got to take Mary Pat out to play in the snow. Thanks to Nana, she had a brand new snow suit that was GREAT!! We had a wonderful day, although we are not looking forward to the shovelling and driving that we will have to endure tomorrow. Enjoy the pictures below and at this link.
Trying to catch snow on our tongues
I like the snow!
My snow suit kept me nice & warm.
Dada & I had fun playing in the snow.
Mommy had fun watching us!
Showing off how big I am!
What a great snow day!

1 comment:

Leenie said...

Too cute...her nose matches her snow suit!! Hope ya'll are digging out from under it.