Saturday, December 18, 2010

Dancing Queen!

Mary Pat LOVES to dance. As soon as she hears music her little bottom starts wiggling. One of her favorite things to do in the morning is dance to the "Hot Dog" song at the end of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I managed to capture her in action the other morning and the results were hilarious as you can see. Poor thing obviously got her dancing skills from her Mommy and not her Uncle Knox!
Dancing in a circle.
Silly goose!
Striking a pose.
Her finished pose.

1 comment:

Leenie said...

OMG....I almost wet my pants on this one... her expression is priceless and I can tell by her "poses", she more than likely did inherited her mother's dancing abilities!! Get packed, load the car and get down here already!! I need some MP and Michael lovin!!!!

Be CAREFUL driving.
XOXOXO