Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!!

We had a wonderful Easter weekend filled with friends and family. Mary Pat had a great time coloring Easter eggs and looking through her Easter basket. She has been a very good girl so the Easter Bunny brought her many treats. Throughout the week, Mary Pat modeled her many Easter themed outfits at school and wore her beautiful Easter dress from Aunt Shay Baby to church and lunch on Sunday! More pictures are coming.......Thanks for my Easter dress Aunt Shay Baby!!

At Aunt Pat and Uncle Jim's house for Easter lunch.


Look at my Easter basket!
Thanks for my pajamas Nana!!!! In my pretty dress for Aunt Delores and Uncle Pat's Easter party on Saturday.
My Tuesday Easter outfit.


My Wednesday Easter outfit.

My Thursday outfit.

Thanks for my bunny Nana!!

1 comment:

Leenie said...

No wonder NY is noted for Fashion Week...Mary Pat is in training to hit the cat walk in a few years. She looks just adorable in all her Easter attire and I did notice Pablo made it into her basket! She is too funny sticking out her tongue at the camera. She needs to get in a few teeth so she can become fixated on them so people won't think she's a fresh kid always sticking out the tongue, even though it is an adorable little one at that!
XXXOOO

Word Verification is actually like...a tongue twister...
DUNDLEST, as in ... "Mary Pat, put in your tongue dundlest people 'gone think you is a little brat".