Tuesday, August 10, 2010

4th of July!

I know this post is really late but I actually forgot that I hadn't posted these pictures. Oh well, things got busy once I went back to work. We had a wonderful 4th of July celebrating the day with a BBQ/Pool party at the McCarthy's house in Huntington with the Simon Family, Kelly & Kevin, Al & Rosette, and Al's sister Kristen and her boys. Mary Pat and Michael had a blast and we enjoyed good food and fun! Enjoy more pictures here!
Mary Pat in one of her many red, white and blue outfits going to school on Thursday. This was the only day she let me take pictures in the morning.
She gets this lovely pose from Mommy! Poor thing stands just like me sometimes. YIKES!


Swimming with Kelly.

Michael chillin' out with his buddy Rosette!

Mommy and Mary Pat can't seem to take a good picture together.

A morning photo shoot. Don't both kids looked thrilled?

Enough pictures Mommy!

2 comments:

Amy said...

You always seem to have the cutest little holiday outfits for your kids! :)

Shannon and Chuck Kolenik said...

That's because I am a crazy person Amy! I am obsessed with having them in holiday clothes. Haha!