Tuesday, October 26, 2010

School Pictures 2010

A few weeks ago the kids had "picture day" at school. This year they surprised the parents and did sibling photos as well as individual and class photos. Needless to say, Mommy is in love with all of these pictures and will be buying as many copies as she can!
The little man was very happy to have his picture taken!
Doesn't she look big?! I love her little hands!
Mary Pat's class. A little boy started the week after this picture was taken. She is next to her buddy Alyssa.
Michael's class. He's sitting on his head teacher's lap next to his buddy John. John is now the youngest in the class and is two weeks younger than Michael. They are pals!

1 comment:

Leenie said...

Too cute for words!!! I love them and have to have copies for home and for my desk at work. Isn't it funny how there are all girls in MP's class and almost all boys in Michael's...Her picture especially reminds me of one of you, when you were a little older than her and you were doing the sweet little hands with a face full of dimples. I can't wait to see you all and get me some baby lovin'!!